From the chef
He dreamed of being a chef, which led him to the cooking field.
He was born in 1962 in Tokyo. He dreamed of being a chef since he was a middle school student and studied the Chef Course at Kagawa Education Institute of Nutrition. After graduation, he trained hard to acquire experiences at various French restaurants. Since February 2018, he has been working as a chef at [Chateau de Ebisu]. Though he is currently a skillful chef, he is still making efforts to improve his cooking skills to create dishes to fit the preferences of each guest.
矢島 久Hisashi Yajima
Chateau de Ebisu
- 5 minutes walk from the west exit of [Ebisu] Station / 5 minute walk from exit No.2 of [Ebisu] Station on Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- Western / French,Western / Steak,Alcohol / Wine / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- 6,500 JPY
- Wednesday, Sunday
2F, ROOB5 building, 2-11-8, Ebisu Nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2-11-8 ROOB5ビル２
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Large wine selection