From the chef
If I don't do it, who can!? Challenging to make a change in an understanding of delicious meat is expensive.
This chef developed a strong passion for food because he believed that "money or material things will eventually belong to someone else, but food that you eat will remain yours". "Eating good food is a reward for yourself today and will be energy for tomorrow" sais Mr. Saito. Eventually, he opened this Japanese-style yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) restaurant in Shin-Okubo, the area known for numerous Korean restaurants. Good food like A5-ranked Wagyu (a type of high-quality beef) is something that everyone should be able to enjoy. This is why, instead of fixing his eyes on profit, he serves it at the lowest price possible.
佐藤 武志Takeshi Sato
Yakiniku 291 Nikuichi
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat) , Asian/Ethnic / Korean
- 2-minute (232m) walk from Shin-Okubo Station on the JR Yamanote Line. From the station, head west and turn north upon reaching the first corner.
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Horumon (offal meat),Asian/Ethnic / Korean / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 800 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm *May close earlier as the number of dishes served during lunch are limited.[Tuesday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 12:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
2-5-1, Hyakunin-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Tatami room