From the chef
He wants to offer wild seafood from Sakai Fish Port, where the largest amount of red snow crab are caught.
He was born in 1964 in Tottori prefecture. At the age of 18, he entered the fishing industry and sent seafood from Sakaiminato to markets throughout Japan, including Tsukiji Market. After being familiar with seafood, and having a connection with a marine product company, he opened Oshokuji-dokoro Kaishin. Sticking to using wild seafood, he offered seafood caught at Sakai Fish Port and started [all-you-can-eat snow crab]. He opened Oshokuji-dokoro Kaigan in 2006, and Oshokuji-dokoro Kaishin in 2016. His seafood dishes are supported not only by local fishermen in the area, but also by tourists. Currently he is serving lots of guests.
吉田 亮Makoto Yoshida
- 5 minutes by car from Sakaiminato Station on JR Sakai Line. 1F of the Misaki Kaikan Bldg. (35 minutes walk from Sakaiminato Station or Babasakicho Station)
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Crab,Japanese / Donburi (rice bowl dish) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 1,000 JPY / Lunch: 850 JPY
- [Monday, Wednesday - Saturday, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 7:00 am - 3:00 pm [Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays] Lunch 7:00 am - 4:00 pm [Monday, Wednesday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] *Dinner 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm (*Open during dinner time only with reservations of groups of 5 or more people. Hours of operation are negotiable.)
1F, Misaki Kaikan, 9-20, Showa-machi, Sakaiminato-shi, Tottori map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Tatami room / All you can eat / course meals