From the chef
Enjoy our hospitality and Japanese cuisine using an abundance of local ingredients from Setouchi.
He was born in 1970 in Hyogo prefecture. After graduating from high school, he became a chef to make people smile with his cuisine. After working at [Kobe Chiso], a traditional Japanese restaurant, and as the master chef at [Beniya], an old-established Japanese style hotel in Awara-Onsen, Fukui, he entered Rihga Royal Hotel Hiroshima in 2010. Currently he leads the Japanese cuisine department of the hotel, as the master chef of [Japanese Cuisine Naniwa]. His dishes with the sense of the season, created with Japanese cooking techniques, are highly received. His inquisitive spirit towards cooking is endless.
若林 泰男Yasuo Wakabayashi
Japanese Cuisine Naniwa
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Take a tram bound for Miyajima / Ujina for approximately 15 minutes from JR Hiroshima Station, then 3 minutes walk from [Kamiyacho-higashi] Stop. Or immediately from [Kencho-mae] Station on Astram Line
- Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal),Japanese / General / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,500 JPY / Lunch: 2,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (L.O. 2:00 pm) Dinner 5:30 pm - 9:30 (L.O.9:00 pm)
6F, Rihga Royal Hotel Hiroshima, 6-78, Moto-machi, Hiroshima, Hiroshima map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 広島県広島市基町6-78リーガロイヤルホテル広島 6階
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / Kids menu / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection