From the chef
The chef seeks for more savory tastes using a high-quality broth to bring out the original tastes of the ingredients.
He was born in 1962 in Tottori prefecture. He got interested in cooking when he was very young and entered the restaurant field after graduating from high school to improve his cooking skills for the sake of acquiring a trade. After working at Shin Hankyu Hotel, he improved his cooking skills and accumulated experiences at restaurants in Minami, Osaka. Currently, he offers dishes using seasonal ingredients and broths which attract many guests one after another.
中嶌 伸一郎Shinichiro Nakashima
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) , Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative)
- 10 minutes walk from Umeda or Osaka Station. Inside the Takimikoji on B1F of Umeda Sky Bldg.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal),Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm (L.O. 2:00 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)
B1F, Takimi-koji, Umeda Sky Bldg., 1-1-90, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区大淀中1-1-90 梅田スカイビルB1F 滝見小路内
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa