From the chef
He was influenced by his parents who opened an udon (thick noodles) and soba (buckwheat noodles) restaurant when he was 10 years old.
He was born in 1979 in Wakayama prefecture. His parents opened a hand-made udon (thick noodles) and soba (buckwheat noodles) restaurant when he was 10 years old, which introduced him the joy of cooking, and made his way to become a chef. He went to a national university and a culinary school at the same time, and smoothly graduated from both schools. After graduation, he began his training at a famous kaiseki (traditional Japanese cuisine course) catering restaurant in Osaka, then learned about seasonal Japanese dishes at a Kyoto kaiseki restaurant. As he continues on learning, he encountered master chef Miyake and became a chef of [Shin Washoku Miyake]. Currently he keeps improving his techniques in [Japanese cuisine] to create deeper tastes as he accumulates further experiences.
川口 拓也Takuya Kawaguchi
Shin Washoku Miyake
- 10 minutes walk from the central north exit of JR [Osaka Station] / 10 minutes walk from Chayamachi exit of Hankyu [Umeda Station] / 10 minutes walk from the exit 5 of [Umeda Station] on the Subway Midosuji Line
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Unagi (eel) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,200 JPY
- [Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm)
B1F, Takimi-koji. Umeda Sky Bldg., 1-1-90, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区大淀中1-1-90 梅田スカイビルB1F 滝見小路内
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Tatami room / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection