From the chef
Keeping the traditional taste passed down from his grandfather.
He was born in 1952 in Osaka prefecture. He grew up as the third generation of the family running restaurant [Shin-miura Osaka] found by his grandfather in 1929. After graduating from a university, he learned the traditional taste handed down directly from his grandfather, and accumulated experiences to succeed his family business. With the motto of [begins with soup, and finishes with soup], he values the traditional soup. While keeping the tradition, he keeps creating dishes bringing out the original tastes of ingredients. Giving the first priority to [make the guests happy], he keeps suggesting new tastes and also learning about sake (Japanese alcohol).
道田 修Osamu Michida
- Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) , Japanese / Chicken , Japanese / Mizutaki (chicken hotpot)
- 15 minutes walk from the central north exit of JR [Osaka Station] / 15 minutes walk from the Chayaguchi exit of Hankyu [Umeda Station] / 15 minutes walk from the exit No.5 of [Umeda Station] on the Subway Midosuji Line
- Japanese / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken),Japanese / Chicken,Japanese / Mizutaki (chicken hotpot) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 800 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 2:00 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm)
Takimi-koji ,B1F, Umeda Sky Bldg., 1-1-90, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区大淀中1-1-90 梅田スカイビルB1F 滝見小路内
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Western cutlery / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection