From the chef
He began his career as a chef with the strong will to have his own restaurant.
He was born in 1950 in Nagasaki prefecture. He started his career as a chef heading for his dream to open his own restaurant in the future. He was in charge of the sushi section at a bistro serving various dishes covering Japanese, western, and Chinese cuisines. He accumulated further experiences at a Japanese restaurant in a hotel, then finally went independent and opened his own restaurant in 1975 in Kyoto. This restaurant was loved by the locals for 28 years, serving sushi and traditional Japanese dishes, but regrettably closed in 2003. In 2004, he became the master chef of [Niitaka]. Currently he creates dishes following the basic techniques of Japanese cuisine.
柏木 幸広Yukihiro Kashiwagi
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) , Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew)
- In Takami-koji on B1F of Umeda Sky Bldg.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm / Dinner 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm)
Takimi-koji, B1F, Umeda Sky Bldg., 1-1-90, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区大淀中1-1-90 梅田スカイビルB1F 滝見小路内
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- Lunch / Child friendly / All you can eat / course meals / Kids menu / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection