From the chef
He obtained [cooking] skills which can make people happy.
He was born in 1969 in Osaka prefecture. After graduating from high school, he learned the fundamentals of cooking at a culinary school. After graduating, he accumulated experiences at Chinese and Japanese restaurants. He mastered various ways to bring out the original savory tastes of the ingredients by experiencing various cooking techniques. In 2014, he started working as a chef at [Kome-dokoro Sarasa]. He keeps seeking for [savory dishes] fusing Chinese and traditional Japanese cooking techniques.
松田 昇Noboru Matsuda
- 10 minutes walk from [Umeda Station] on each line. In Takimi-koji on B1F of Umeda Sky Bldg.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 880 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:30 pm (L.O. 3:00 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)
B1F, Takimi-koji, Umeda Sky Bldg., 1-1-90, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区大淀中1-1-90 梅田スカイビルB1F 滝見小路内
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Reservations / Counter seating available / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages