From the chef
At the age of 18, He began working at a Japanese restaurant he was introduced to since then he has been working for more than half a century exclusively for Japanese cuisine.
He was born in 1947 in Oita prefecture. As he was brought up in a fisherman's family, he was familiar with fish since he was very young. At the age of 18, he left his hometown and started his career as a chef at a Japanese restaurant he was introduced to. After learning the fundamentals for Japanese cuisine such as fish, dashi (broth), grill dish, and simmered dish, he accumulated further experiences at several Japanese restaurants and went independent with [INASE zushi] in 1988. He has been working for more than half a century exclusively for Japanese cuisine. He strictly sticks to using healthy ingredients, including alkaline ionized water and organic tea leaf.
元永 忠昭Tadaaki Motonaga
- 10 minutes walk from the central north exit of JR [Osaka Station] / 10 minutes walk from the Chaya-machi exit of Hankyu [Umeda Station]. In Takimi-koji on B1F of Umeda Sky Bldg.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Unagi (eel),Japanese / Sushi / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm)
Takimi-koji, B1F, Umeda Sky Bldg., 1-1-90, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区大淀中1-1-90 梅田スカイビルB1F 滝見小路内
- English services
- Credit cards accepted