The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Mr. [Kiyuki] received an introduction when he attended a cooking party for a cook. The cook is also a teacher of the Japan Cookers Association, and the dishes I received at the time included delicious sashimi with roasted deer as a seasonal ingredient. They are particularly interested in dishes that deal with vegetables and fish, and they seem to offer a dish that makes every effort and surprises customers.
- Sep 01 2018
- Japanese / General , Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) , Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew)
- 5 minutes walk from Kencho-mae Station
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 4,500 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] 5:30 pm -0:00 am
1F, Lions Mansion Daibunkaku Matsuyamakan, 1-15-20, Matsuyama, Naha city, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 沖縄県那覇市松山1-15-20 ライオンズマンション大文閣松山館1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
Free Wi-Fi / Special diet / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.