From the chef
Making everybody in Okinawa smile through delicious food.
Born in 1992 on Miyakojima Island, Okinawa. Taira grew up in an environment surrounded by tourists as well as locals. Before he knew it, the chef set his sights on the idea growing in his mind that he could make people smile with food created from Okinawan ingredients. He got practical cooking experience by working in yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) and ramen (noodles) restaurants, and in an izakaya (Japanese pub). For 6 years he honed his skills in a wide range of cuisines, including Japanese, Western and Chinese, as well as creative cookery. Fate brought him to King Eilly in 2015. He has endeavored to create a restaurant serving dishes that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
平良 和也Kazuya Taira
- Turn onto Ichigin Street around the middle of Kokusai Street, and it's on the right-hand side (near Matsuo Intersection)
- Japanese / Okinawa cuisine,Western / General,Western / Pizza / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 2,000 JPY
- [Monday-Thursday] 5:30 pm - 1:00 am (L.O. Food 11:45 pm, Drinks 12:30 am) [Friday-Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] 6:00 pm - 3:00 am
1-1-4, Makishi, Naha-shi, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Late-night service / No smoking / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection