From the chef
Sharing the love that her mother showered her through her upbringing
Born in 1993, the Okinawa native remembers how her mother would make sure to cook for her and her 2 siblings every day, even if she was busy. Thanks to the flavors of her kind-hearted mother, she grows up in a peaceful environment. As a result, she is very focused on serving food that warms the soul of the diner, no matter what else might be going on their life. She decided to follow the path to becoming a chef when she graduated high school. She completed culinary school at 18 and worked in a restaurant for 3 years. In January 2018, she opened Schatz.
仲田 麻乃Asano Nakada
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) , Japanese / Donburi (rice bowl dish) , Western / General
- 3-minute walk from [Makishi Station] on the Yui Rail.
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Donburi (rice bowl dish),Western / General / General,Dining bar
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Lunch 11:00 am - 4:00 pm, Dinner 5:00 pm - 12:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
1F, Friends Bldg., 3-19-20, Makishi, Naha-shi, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 沖縄県那覇市牧志3-19-20 フレンズビル1F
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / course meals