- Japanese / Donburi (rice bowl dish) , Western / Western Sosaku (creative) , Asian/Ethnic / Mexican/Central Amercian
- Japanese / Donburi (rice bowl dish),Western / Western Sosaku (creative),Asian/Ethnic / Mexican/Central Amercian / Dining bar,Dining bar
- Average price
- Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [ Monday,Tuesday,Friday ~ Sunday,Holidays,Day Before Holidays] 4:00 pm - 12:00 am (last order 11:00 pm)
The last order for drinks will be 23:30.
[ Wednesday] 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm (last order 7:00 pm)
We will serve only snacks.
It will be an irregular business on Wednesday.
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 沖縄県那覇市牧志3-19-20フレンズビル1F map
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Smoking allowed / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / Take out / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection
Other Japanese / Donburi (rice bowl dish),Western / Western Sosaku (creative),Asian/Ethnic / Mexican/Central Amercian restaurants in Kokusai dori, Okinawa
- Shimauta Live Juri
Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns / Okinawa cuisine / Western Sosaku (creative) / General
Search for attractions near Schatz
Articles of Naha
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Naha.
50 Restaurants in Japan Where Luggage Storage Service is Available
The Ultimate Roundup for Must-Try Agu Pork Spots (Nago and Kokusai Street, Naha)
15 Popular Restaurants in Naha, Okinawa to Visit for Great Regional Cuisine
For Meat Lovers! Recommended Restaurants Serving Yakiniku and Steak in Nago and Naha
Best Restaurants in Naha and Nago for Okinawan Alcohol
[Okinawa] Top Restaurants in Naha to Create Unforgettable Memories (Naha, Kokusai Street Edition)
14 Unmissable Steak Restaurants in Naha, Okinawa
Enjoy the Premium Taste of Okinawan Agu Pork in the Heart of Naha
Restaurants and Cafes in Naha and Urasoe With a View of One of the Best Seas in Japan
Restaurants in Naha and Nago Recommended for Dinner
16 Must-Try Spots to Enjoy a Hearty Steak in Naha
You Can't Come to Okinawa Without Trying This! Outstanding Okinawa Soba in Nago and Naha