From the chef
Spreading the best craft beer from Kumamoto to the world!
He was born in 1982 in Kumamoto prefecture. Before entering the restaurant field, he was working in the foreign trade industry. During his business trips all over the world, he found that there were a wide variety of craft beers which can be tasted only in their own country. Being fascinated with their tastes and characteristics, he opened the beer hall [KAEN] to serve craft beer in his hometown Kumamoto in 2012. In 2017, he also built a brewery to produce Kumamoto's original craft beer.
鍛島 勇作Yusaku Kashima
- Enter Kokutai-doro Street from the Industrial Road, turn left at the intersection with Nagamine DiREX, then next to the YMCA
- Western / General,Western / Steak,Alcohol / Beer / Beer gardens/halls,Taverns
- Average price
- 5,000 JPY
- [Monday - Thursday, Sunday] Dinner 6:00 pm - 0:00 am (L.O. 11:30 pm) [Friday, Saturday] Dinner 3:00 pm - 1:00 am (L.O. 0:30 am) [National Holidays] Dinner 3:00 pm - 0:00 am (L.O. 11:30 pm) [Day before National Holidays] Dinner 6:00 pm - 1:00 am (L.O. 0:30 am)
3-1-102, Nagamine-minami, Higashi-ku, Kumamoto, Kumamoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink