From the chef
Welcomes customers with a variety of dishes, created with skills developed through years of experience
Born in 1981 in Okinawa, Oyakawa was influenced by his mother who liked to cook. He developed an interest in cooking by helping his mother in the kitchen, leading to a career as a chef. He gained eight years of experience as the head of Japanese cuisine at Hotel Moon Beach, a resort hotel in Okinawa. After participating in the opening of izakaya (Japanese pub) and a hotel, he joined Uraniwa in 2011, becoming its head chef in 2015. He continues to acquire new skills today, such as in grilled meat dishes.
親川 乗幸Noriyuki Oyakawa
- Next to Kafuu Resort Fuchaku Condo-Hotel
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Okinawa Cuisine,Alcohol / Awamori / Izakaya (Japanese tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Monday - Wednesday, Friday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] 6:00 pm - 12:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
256, Fuchaku, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Live entertainment / course meals / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large wine selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.