From the chef
This master chef offers the ultimate French cuisine with his techniques to bring out the savory tastes of the ingredients.
He was born in 1980 in Tokushima prefecture. After graduating from a culinary school, he entered [Auberge Au Mirador], a renowned Auberge in Hakone. After learning the fundamentals of French cuisine for 3 years, he entered [Brasserie H x M] which was the previous [Shonan Happy Cuisine H x M] in 2003. He actively worked as a chef and the manager at affiliated restaurants then became the manager and master chef at the current [H x M] in 2012. He carefully selects ingredients with the motto of [local production for local consumption]. His elaborated French dishes, bringing out the original tastes of the ingredients to their maximum, fascinate many guests.
手塚 善大Yoshihiro Tezuka
Shonan Happy Cuisine H x M
- 6 minutes walk from JR Hiratsuka Station. From the south exit, go south along Prefectural Route 608, then on the left immediately after Daikancho Koban-mae Intersection
- Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,500 JPY / Lunch: 3,000 JPY
- [Monday, Wednesday - Sunday] Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm (L.O. 1:45 pm) / Dinner 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)
3-5 Yuhigaoka, Hiratsuka City, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa