From the chef
A chef full of originality that allows no compromise in selecting ingredients and in cooking.
He was born in 1984 in Oita prefecture, in Kyushu. As his parents ran an organic farm, he was interested in food since he was very young. After accumulating experiences at restaurants including a kappo (traditional Japanese) restaurant, he entered the current company in 2014. He is currently in charge of several branches as the executive chef. Sticking to high-quality ingredients, he travels both in Japan and overseas to seek and stock the ingredients carefully-selected with his own eyes and tongue to produce elaborated creative cuisine which is highly appreciated. He also focuses on training the next generation of staff. His goal is to create a restaurant which is loved by the local people for many years.
佐藤 和樹 Kazuki Sato
- 5 minutes walk from [Shibuya Station] on JR Lines
- Average price
- Lunch 11:00 am - 3:30 pm / Tea Time 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Food L.O. 10:00 pm / Drink L.O. 10:00 pm)
- January 1
Patio I, 16-14 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都渋谷区宇田川町16-14パティオ I
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Counter seating available / All you can drink