From the chef
From French to Italian, he is constantly seeking new challenges.
Satoshi Shichijo was born in 1986 in Tokyo and went into cooking due to a strong desire to open his restaurant. He worked for 7 years at the French restaurant in the members-only Roppongi Hills Club, then gained further skills and experience at another French restaurant in the city. Shichijo then joined AURUM in 2015, progressing from French to Italian cuisine. He considers each ingredient earnestly and presents guests with a wide variety of dishes so that the guest can fully appreciate the basic ingredients.
七條 賢Satoshi Shichijo
- Located a 5-minute walk from Ginza Exit of JR [Shimbashi Station], along Chuo Street.
- Western / Italian,Alcohol / Wine,Alcohol / Whisky / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (L.O. 2:00 pm) [Weekdays] Dinner 6:00 pm - 4:00 am (L.O. 3:00 am) [Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)
11F, Jewel Box Ginza, 8-9-15, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都中央区銀座8-9-15 JEWEL BOX GINZA11F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Counter seating available / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large wine selection