From the chef
A boy who was into a gourmet comic became an authentic Italian chef.
He was born in 1975 in Tokyo. He was into a gourmet comic and came to like cooking. He started cooking breakfast for his family at the age of around 10 and graduated from TSUJI Culinary Institute at the age of 19. After accumulating training at various Italian and French restaurants in Tokyo, such as [La Rochelle] and [Il Picchone] to improve his cooking skills, he became the top chef at [PIZZALINA]. Currently, he creates various exquisite dishes with his refined cooking skills obtained through rich experience.
兒玉 大介Daisuke Kodama
- 5 minutes walk from the north exit of [Shimokitazawa Station] on Inokashira Line
- Western / Italian,Western / Naples pizza,Alcohol / Wine / Italian,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 2,000 JPY
3-30-3 Kitazawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Counter seating available / Pet friendly / course meals / Take out / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large wine selection