From the chef
This owner keeps developing new recipes while studying cooking in his way.
He was born in 1987 in Kyoto prefecture. The origin of his keen interest in cooking was his grandfather who was operating a Chinese restaurant in Kyoto. After opening several food stands at events, branding, and studying about savory tastes, he brushed up combinations of flavors and ingredients with the cooperation of many active professionals in Kyoto. In 2018, he opened [UDON MAIN] and became its owner. Now he offers a one and only taste using mainly Kyoto ingredients.
深田 周平Shuhei Fukada
- 4 minutes walk from [Sanjo Station] and [Gion Shijo Station] on Keihan Main Line. Go along Nawate-dori Street, then go east for 30 meters along Shinmonzen-dori Street
- Japanese / Udon (noodles),Japanese / Nabe (hot pot),Japanese / Kyoto cuisine / Udon (noodles),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Tuesday - Friday] Lunch 10:30 am - 3:30 pm, Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm) [Monday, Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays] Lunch 8:30 am - 3:30 pm, Dinner 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:30 pm)
201-1 Nishino-cho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / Lunch / Special diet / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection