From the chef
He keeps cooking to make the guests happy.
He was born in 1967 in Toyama prefecture. He entered [Hotel New Otani Takaoka] which was the only urban-type hotel in the area. After training in Tokyo, he returned to this hotel and learned the fundamentals of French cuisine under the executive chef Mr. Tateishi. In 2000, he mastered the techniques of teppanyaki (Japanese BBQ) at [Hotel New Otani Makuhari] to develop a new genre and challenged new-style teppanyaki by fusing French cooking techniques. In 2012, he received [Les Disciples d'Auguste Escoffier], one of the highest titles in French cuisine. He also actively works as a member of the Japan Teppanyaki Association.
場家 健一Kenichi Baya
- 6 minutes walk from [Takaoka Station] on JR West Japan Lines
- Western / General,Western / Steak,Western / Teppanyaki (grilled foods) / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- Dinner: 14,000 JPY / Lunch: 4,000 JPY
- [Monday, Wednesday - Sunday, National Holidays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30 pm) / Dinner 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)
14F, Hotel New Otani Takaoka, 1 Shinyoko-machi, Takaoka city, Toyama map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 富山県高岡市新横町1 ホテルニューオータニ高岡14F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Counter seating available / Large wine selection