箱根仙石原 中国料理 太原
From the chef
A chef who creates a refined flavor by using the knowledge and techniques he has built up over the years.
He was born in Miyagi Prefecture on March 7, 1959. After graduating high school, he learned the basics of Chinese cuisine at a hotel in Sendai City, as well as in a Chinese restaurant in Gifu. Afterwards, he was made the Assistant Head Chef at a rather famous hotel's Chinese restaurant. Intending to set out on his own, he then furthered his craft in Yokohama's Chinatown area and finally in 1989, he opened [Chinese Restaurant Taigen] in Hakone. As a result of feeling a bit cramped there, he reopened the shop in 2000 in Sengokubara. From there, he gained popularity thanks to word of mouth from my regular customers.
斉藤 誠Makoto Saito
Hakone Sengokubara Chinese Restaurant Taigen
箱根仙石原 中国料理 太原
- Alight at Otomoguchi Bus Stop. Three minutes' walk along National Route 138 towards Kintoki Shrine.
- Chinese / General,Chinese / Chinese Sosaku (creative) / Chinese,Chinese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,200 JPY / Lunch: 1,100 JPY
- Lunch 11:00 am - 2:30 pm / 5:00 pm - 8:30pm (L.O. 8:30pm)
1181 Sengokubara , Hakone-machi,Ashigara Shimogun, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / course meals
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.