From the chef
He makes use of local ingredients from Ishikawa and hopes to demonstrate the great taste of Indian food.
Born on March 7th, 1966, in Bangalore, India, he loved making food from a young age. After thinking, "I want everyone to eat good food", at the age of 16 he started on the path to a career in cooking. For 15 years he worked at one of India's top hotels, then built up four years of experience working in a restaurant in Japan. In 2000, in the home prefecture of his wife, Ishikawa, he opened Indian Restaurant Tirupati. He offers real Indian food, making enthusiastic use of ingredients from Ishikawa, with its incredibly rich natural areas.
モハン クマール タパMOHAN KUMARU
India Restaurant Tirupati
- Travel along Ishikawa Prefectural Road 17 Kanazawa Kosen past Route 8, then turn right at Matsumura-cho intersection. We are the pink building on the left, 200 meters down.
- Western / Curry,Asian/Ethnic / Indian curry,Asian/Ethnic / Indian / Indian,Other Asian
- Average price
- Dinner: 1,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Lunch: 11:00am-2:30pm (last order 2:30pm) Open for Weekends and National Holidays from 11:00am-5:00pm (last order: 4:00pm) /Dinner from 5:00pm-10:00pm (last order 10:00pm)
Fujiekita 4chome 490 banchi, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / No smoking / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Kids menu / Take out
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.