Appearance of restaurant
- Seibu Shinjuku Line - Honkawagoe Station - 15-minute walk
- JR Kawagoe Line - Kawagoe Station - 25-minute walk
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Western / French / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 4,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [ Tuesday ~ Sunday,Holidays,Day Before Holidays] 11:30 am - 10:00 pm (last order 9:30 pm)
(Open on public holidays, closed on Tuesday the following day) Summer holidays August 19th to August 21st, year-end and New Year holidays December 30th to January 3rd
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 埼玉県川越市元町1-9-3 map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
Other Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Western / French restaurants in Kawagoe, Saitama
- Waryori Hanajin
Kawagoe / Higashimatsuyama, Saitama
Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) / General
Search for attractions near Sukitei Yoshitora
Articles of Kawagoe/Higashimatsuyama
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Kawagoe/Higashimatsuyama.
Go on a Sightseeing Date in Kawagoe! 10 Gourmet Spots Recommended for Couples
Delicious Food in the Historical Town of Kawagoe
14 Must-Eat Japanese Lunches in Kawagoe, the "Mother of Edo"
If You Are Visiting Kawagoe, Don't Miss Out On These 11 Restaurants!