From the chef
Skilled in many culinary domains, he has experience in making dishes like sushi and other Japanese food, as well as traditional local cuisine.
He was born in 1974. Since he was a child he liked food. He has chosen to work in the culinary world. He accumulated experience by working for a long time in restaurants with sushi and other Japanese dishes. He has devoted himself to improving his cooking ability. He has been the head chef of Genzaemon, displaying his talent in Japanese cuisine and Kaga cuisine.
久保 勝KUBO MASARU
Kanazawa Izakaya Kappo Genzaemon
- After alighting from the bus, cross the Korinbo intersection and go straight, then cross the traffic light on Katamachi-1-chome on the opposite side, then turn right, and then turn left on the first lane you see and go down the lane for 100m
- Japanese / General / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern),Taverns
- Average price
- 3,150 JPY
- Normal hours: 5:00pm-12:00am Last order: 11:30pm
5-3 Kinokura-cho , Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Late-night service / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / All you can drink