From the chef
Keeping the words "learn from the past" close to his heart and valuing the traditions of Japanese cuisine, he naturally started his career as a chef
Born in Ehime prefecture on August 20, 1975, he grew up in a family who were running Ajisho. So, from a young age, he understood from experience both the severity and joy felt as a chef. Although he had his heart set on becoming a stockbroker while studying at college, he began his career as a chef in order to succeed his father. After graduating from college, he trained in Japanese cuisine and sushi and headed to Ajisho 12 years ago. He continues with devotion every day to being the chef he visualized himself as at a young age, while valuing the traditions and the words "learn from the past" close to his heart.
石川 将太郎ISHIKAWA SHOTARO
- Located next to Hasegawa Hospital.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / Oshizushi (pressed sushi) / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 6,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,100 JPY
- Normal hours: 11:00am-10:30pm Closed from 2:00pm-4:30pm (Weekdays) and 3:00pm-4:00pm (Sundays & National Holidays) for preparation. Lunch: 11:00am-2:00pm Operating Hours on Sundays and National Holidays are: 11:00am-9:30pm
1245-2 Kinsei-cho Shimobun , Shikoku Chuo-shi, Ehime map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.