From the chef
He started in the world of yakiniku (grilled meat) through a meeting with a friend
Chef Fujimoto, from Yokohama City, is a long serving veteran-this year is his 37th. He found employment in the yakiniku business partially through the invitation of a friend. He has devoted himself to this business ever since. Although he temporarily left Yakiniku Restaurant Konandai Kannaien, this year will mark about 13 years since his return. With yakiniku, it is hard to choose ingredients because the taste of the ingredients directly comes through. Also, everyone has different preferences, so it is extremely difficult to flavor things that suit everyone. Successfully facing this difficulty, he is building a thriving restaurant.
Yakiniku Restaurant Konandai Kannaien
- If you pass Shimizubashi heading towards Konandai, after about 100 meters you will see the sign on your right.
- Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Asian/Ethnic / Korean,Japanese / Horumon (offal meat) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 3,800 JPY
- [Monday-Wednesday, Friday-Sunday, National Holidays, and Before National Holidays] 5:00pm-1:00am (last order: 12:30am). Even if we wanted to open during lunch hours, we unfortunately cannot. It's the time we need to clean the restaurant!
Yukichi 5 Bldg. 2F , 1-6-17 Hino Minami , Konan-ku,Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay