富士宮 和の食彩 天道
From the chef
He's been coming home to the shop where his parents cooked at since he was young.
Chef Ide was born in 1976 in Shizuoka Prefecture. Having always been good at making things and working with his hands from the time he was young, upon graduating high school, he returned home to inherit his family's soba shop. The more he learned about cooking, the more it appealed to him. He studied hard and steadily began taking on new challenges. In lieu of training elsewhere, he adopted the attitude of always challenging himself to continually learn. Continuing to preserve the flavors created by his parents while adding his own style, he works on creating new flavors he can be proud from here on into the future.
井出 健作IDE KENSAKU
Fujinomiya Wa no Shokusai Tendo
富士宮 和の食彩 天道
- Exit the Nishi-fuji Road toll area, go straight on Highway 139 toward Yamanashi, turn left at at the Togami intersection, go to the end of the road and turn right at that T intersection: it'll be 300 meters down the road on your right.
- Japanese / Soba (noodles),Japanese / Tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet),Alcohol / Sake / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,250 JPY
- Normal hours 11:00-22:00 (last order at 21:00), closed from 15:00-17:00 for preparation
237-11 Sotogami , Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / Take out / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection