From the chef
Captivated by the flavours of the long-established restaurant, he has become part of Meijiken's lineage.
Aspiring chef Susumu Hagino was 23 when he first discovered Meijiken. Forty years have passed since that moment, during which time Chef Hagino learned all about taste and technique from the restaurant's master. Using seasonings passed down for generations, he prepares dishes that cannot be tasted anywhere else. He believes that passing this onto the next generation of youngsters is an important duty.
萩野 進HAGINO SUSUMU
- From Shinsaibashi, walk south along Shinsaibashi Suji Shopping Arcade. Turn left at the south east of Daimaru and you will see it 70 metres ahead.
- Western / Omurice (rice in omelet),Japanese / Japanese style beef steak,Western / General / General,Western
- Average price
- Dinner: 1,500 JPY / Lunch: 850 JPY
- 11:00-22:00 (last order at 21:30) (closed on weekdays from 15:50-17:00) Lunch from 11:00-15:00; lunch menu changes daily.
1-5-32 Shinsai Bashi Suji , Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
English menu / Lunch / Western cutlery / Reservations / Child friendly / Coupons/vouchers / course meals / Take out
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.