From the chef
He was fascinated by the idea of working with Japanese cuisine
During his time as a student at culinary college, an older student took him to a Japanese restaurant and showed him what it was like to be a head chef there. He immediately became fascinated by the beautiful work that chefs of Japanese cuisine do. He began working in this area because he wanted to become a teacher of Japanese chefs.
長田 浩Hiro Osada
Kiyose Soba Kashiwaya
季寄せ 蕎麦 柏や
- Coral Building 4F, with direct pedestrian access from the south exit of Mitaka station.
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [Opening hours] 17:00 - 22:00 / Lunch 11:00 - 16:00
4F Mitaka Coral Bldg., 3-35-1 Shimorenjaku, Mitaka, Tokyo map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都三鷹市下連雀3-35-1 ミタカコラルビル4階
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / course meals / All you can drink