From the chef
We offer you high-quality cuisine, never neglecting the basics.
Born in 1966 in Yamanashi prefecture. As a lover of cooking, he entered Tsuji cooking technical school. While at university he received his license to serve fugu, and after graduating spent 10 years working in a restaurant in Kofu City. With strong ambition, he learnt how to cook soba noodles by hand at a famous soba store in Akasaka, and also learned the art of making tea. During the height of the bubble age, he learnt the finest, most elegant cooking techniques, before opening Momoka. With carefully selected ingredients, he brings you a variety of Japanese dishes.
杉浦 康生SUGIURA YASUO
Agu Shabu Shabu Nabe Soba Kaiseki Ryukyu Dining Momoka
アグーしゃぶしゃぶ鍋・蕎麦会席 琉球ダイニング 桃香
- Turn on to highway 58 from the Yaka interchange, and drive for 3 minutes in the direction of Nago.
- Japanese / Okinawa cuisine,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 3,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- Lunch from 11:30-14:30 (last order at 14:00), dinner from 17:30-22:00
6375-1 Aza Onna , Onna-son,Kunigami-gun, Okinawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / No smoking / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals
Other Japanese / Okinawa cuisine,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) restaurants in Okinawa/Nago/Onna-son, Okinawa
- Location Dining Nagi
General,Japanese / Japanese style beef steak / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Fusion/International
- Kaisen Ryori Hama no Ie
General,Japanese / General / Local Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood
General,Japanese / General / Sushi / French
- Oshokuji Dokoro Chanya
General,Japanese / General / Local Japanese / Okinawa cuisine