From the chef
Following in his father's footsteps.
Eisuke was born in 1963 in Fukuoka Prefecture. As a child he watched his father work in the restaurant business. After graduating high school, he learned the trade as he worked 12 years at restaurants specializing in sushi and traditional Japanese cuisine. At age 30, Eisuke got into the izakaya business. He opened Yumehana Hakata in 1996, becoming head chef. He specializes in traditional Japanese cuisine.
奥 英祐OKU EISUKE
- 5 minutes walk from Hakata station. Leave the Hakata exit and turn right. It's on the 8th floor of Hakata bus terminal.
- Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Motsu nabe (offal hotpot) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 700 JPY
- [Weekdays] 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm) / Lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30 pm)
Hakataguchi Kotsu center Bldg. 8F, 2-1 Hakata Eki Chuo Gai , Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Coupons/vouchers / Tatami room / course meals / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection
Other Japanese / General,Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Motsu nabe (offal hotpot) restaurants in Hakata-ku/Nakasu/Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
- Gyoan MITA
General,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Motsu nabe (offal hotpot)
- Honke Fujiyoshi
General,Japanese / Shochu / Kushiyaki (skewered, grilled food) / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken)
General,Japanese / General / Fugu (blowfish)
- Yakiniku no Gyuta Honjin Yodobashi Hakata
General,Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat) / Korean