From the chef
Our goal is to make sure our parents eat delicious food.
Born in Nagano Prefecture on the 10 of March, 1963, he set out to become a chef so that he could make delicious food for his parents. After he worked at a Hotel for three and half years, he got a job at Restaurant Carrot, where he is now based.
三田 錦朗MITA KINRO
- 10 minutes by car from Tobuyunomaru IC on the Joshin-etsu Expressway. We can be found along Route 18.
- Western / Pasta,Western / Pizza / Pasta/Pizza,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 990 JPY
- [Hours] 11:00-23:00 (last order 22:00) [Lunch] 11:00-15:00
1476 Moto Un'no , Tomi-shi, Nagano map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / course meals / Kids menu / Large wine selection
Other Western / Pasta,Western / Pizza restaurants in Ueda/Sugadaira, Nagano
Karuizawa / Ueda, Nagano
French,Italian/French / French / Wine