From the chef
Our chef's former occupation as an automotive engineer allowed him to transition brilliantly into a culinary architect who lets nothing go to waste.
He had originally worked as an engineer for the automobile industry, but after the Oil Crisis he switched careers to become a chef - a longtime passion. He ran his own food cart while attending culinary school, serving dark beer, which was quite rare at the time. He opened this establishment, "COTTON FIELDS", in 1980. He takes special care in selecting ingredients, and his motto is not to let a single part go to waste, with a special talent for bringing out the unique flavor of each component. He's most famous for his excellent spare ribs, garnished with a secret sauce he invented back in his food cart days.
諸岡 昭二MOROKA SHOJI
- From Kokutai-dori Street to Nakasu Odori Avenue. Go straight ahead on the left side to in front of the police box. In front of Riki Drug Store.
- Alcohol / Imported beer,Alcohol / Beer,Western / General / Beer gardens/halls,Taverns
- Average price
- 3,000 JPY
- [Monday to Thursday] 18:00-03:15 (last order 02:45) [Friday and Saturday] 18:00-04:00 (last order 03:30) [Sundays and Holidays] 18:00-02:00 (last order 01:30)
Main Street Bldg. B1F , 4-2-15 Nakasu , Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Take out / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection
Other Alcohol / Imported beer,Alcohol / Beer,Western / General restaurants in Hakata-ku/Nakasu/Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
- Craft Beer & Pizza OKURA BREWERY
Beer gardens/halls,Taverns / General / Beer / Microbrew
- Genkiya No.2
General,Taverns / General / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / Shochu
- Yakitori Seika
General,Taverns / General / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / Chicken
General,Taverns / Yakitori (grilled, skewered chicken) / Chicken / Basashi (horse meat sashimi)