From the chef
Impressed with his boss's passion, he changed his specialty to Japanese BBQ.
He was born on September 26, 1973 in Aichi prefecture. Though he was an Italian chef, he decided to change his field into Japanese BBQ after being fascinated with the charms of Hida Beef and its producers, and the passion of Mr. Fukao, the president of the restaurant. His new goal is to be like Mr. Hirao who keeps studying with a sincere attitude for further improvement. In 2008, he started working at [Hidagyu Ittoya Bakuro Ichidai Nagoya], and is currently working as the master chef there while working actively to create new menus to innovate the restaurant.
平手 徳積Tokutsumi Hirate
Hidagyu Ittoya Bakuro Ichidai Nagoya
飛騨牛一頭家 馬喰一代 名古屋
- 2 minutes walk from JR Nagoya Station. 373 meters from Nagoya Station
- Japanese / Yakiniku (grilled meat/wagyu),Japanese / Beef tongue dishes,Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Korean
- Average price
- Dinner: 8,000 JPY / Lunch: 2,160 JPY
- Lunch 11:30 am - 3:00 pm / 11:30 am - 0:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
2F, Across Cube Nagoya, 6-24, Ushijima-cho, Nishi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 愛知県名古屋市西区牛島町6番24号 アクロスキューブナゴヤ2F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Lunch / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / All you can drink / Large cocktail selection / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection