From the chef
Bringing smiles to customers by insisting on "speciality" rank quality Matsusaka beef.
Born in 1974 in Toyama prefecture. While he originally worked in a completely seperate industry, he joined the staff at "Ittetsu Takaokahonten" due to a love of yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) and now manages the restaurant. The restuarant only uses "Matsusaka beef." He insists on serving the "speciality" rank, which allows one to enjoy the pure umami (pleasant savory taste) of the red meat itself, something that one cannot do when eating a shimofuri (high-quality marbled) cut. This carefully selected "Matsusaka beef" is always cut and served in the best way that will delight all customers.
田上 圭介Keisuke Tagami
- Directly to your left from the main (front) exit of Takaoka station, 1st Floor of the Wing Wing Takaoka Building.
- Japanese / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ),Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat) / Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 6,000 JPY
- [Opening hours] 17:30 - 00:00 (last order 23:00)
1F Wing Wing Takaoka , 1-8 Suehiro-cho, Takaoka, Toyama map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 富山県高岡市末広町1-8 ウイングウイング高岡1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa