The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Taverns / Izakaya (Japanese Tavern)
- Sushi chopsticks with 2 stores near Toyama Station. The most popular restaurant is Toho Bay, which uses seasonal seafood. It is attractive that you can enjoy the seafood at fresh and reasonable prices because you are directly managed by the fish shop. In addition, since it is open until late at midnight, it is also used at the end of work. Even in a restaurant with a peaceful atmosphere, it also has a counter seat that you can enjoy alone. It is a shop where you can have a pleasant meal with a very careful job.
- Dec 12 2018
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [ Weekday,Day Before Holidays] Dinner 5:00 pm - 12:00 am (last order )
If the holiday is a weekend it is open. Other than that, we will open it if there is a reservation.
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 富山県富山市桜木町7-11松本第7ビル1F map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa
Other Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / Japanese Sosaku (creative) restaurants in Sogawa/Sakuragicho, Toyama
- Taishu-Kappo Arakawa
Japanese,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Sake
Japanese,Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) / Nabe (hot pot)
- shirohacha koshitsu annex
Sushi,Japanese / General / Sushi / Sake
- Nagomidokoro Gassho
Japanese,Japanese / General