From the chef
He was impressed by the top-class yakiniku restaurant that his brother-in-law took him to when he was a high school student
Hiroto Fujiwara was born in Osaka in 1969. The meat that he ate at the top-class yakiniku restaurant that his brother-in-law took him to was so much nicer than anything that he had tasted before, that he was deeply moved by it. The desire to open a yakiniku restaurant and spread this joy to even more people led him down the path towards becoming a chef. After graduating from high school, he trained for 14 years at Kainantei in Uehonmachi, Osaka. After that, he deepened his understanding of meat at many yakiniku restaurants, before opening Sumibi Yakiniku Tsurugyu.
藤原 広斗FUJIWARA HIROTO
Sumibi Yakiniku Tsurugyu
- 7 minutes walk from [Nihombashi Station] Exit 7 on Osaka Subway Lines/7 minutes walk from [Tanimachi 9-chome Station] on Osaka Subway Lines
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Asian/Ethnic / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Alcohol / Wine / Yakiniku (grilled meat),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 7,000 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday, National Holidays, Days before National Holidays] 5:00 pm - 00:00 am (L.O. 11:15 pm)
3-5-14, Kawaraya-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Chinese menu / Taiwan menu / Late-night service / Special diet / Western cutlery / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / course meals / All you can drink / Large sake selection / Large wine selection
*Please add a special request for inquiries regarding smoking/non-smoking.