From the chef
He chose to enter the cooking field to spend his whole life doing what he likes.
He was born in Hokkaido. After graduating from a university in Sapporo, he started working at an office as a salaryman. Though he was happy with it, he decided to enter the cooking field to do what he loves. After training at a sushi shop in Otaru through the introduction of his acquaintance, he had further training in Tokyo for 2 more years to be a more confident chef. He returned to Hokkaido to open [Sushi Isono], and currently, he makes his best efforts to give excellent service to his guests, making use of his experience.
磯野 直大Naohiro Isono
- 5 minutes walk from the exits No.1 and No.10 of Subway Odori Station
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Sushi,Alcohol / Sake / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- 10,000 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday] Dinner 6:00 pm - 0:00 am (L.O. 11:30 pm), [Saturday, Sunday] Lunch: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm (L.O. 2:00 pm) Reservations are required in advance for the lunch service.
1F, Minami Nijo Bldg., 7-8-2 Minami Ni-jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 北海道札幌市中央区南二条西7丁目8-2 南二条ビル1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Late-night service / No smoking / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages