From the chef
He got into cooking so that he could spend his life doing a job he loved.
Born in Hokkaido. After graduating from Sapporo University, he became a businessman. While he wasn't dissatisfied with his work, he wanted to do something that he truly loved and so got into cooking. Through an acquaintance he was introduced to a sushi restaurant in Otaru where he did his training. After that, he went to Tokyo and spent a further two years honing his skills and strengthening his confidence. He then went back to Hokkaido as a chef and opened Sushi Isono. He makes use of the experience he has built up as he puts his all into providing an excellent welcome to his customers.
磯野 直大ISONO NAOHIRO
- Five minutes walk from the #10 exit of Subway Odori Station.
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / General / Sushi,Japanese
- Average price
- 4,000 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday] Normal hours: 18:00 - 00:00 (Last order: 23:30) [Friday - Sunday] Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00 Lunch only available on weekends: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
1F Minami Nijyo building., 7-8-2 Minami nijyo nishi, Chuo, Sapporo, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 北海道札幌市中央区南二条西7丁目8-2 南二条ビル1F
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Lunch / Late-night service / No smoking / Special diet / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Counter seating available / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection / Restaurants with Facebook pages
Other Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Sushi,Japanese / General restaurants in Odori Park, Hokkaido
- Sushi Saiko
Sushi,Japanese / General / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) / Kushiage (deep-fried skewered food)
- Kani Ryori & Washoku Kanikichi
General,Japanese / General / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood / Crab
- Sushiya no Yamada
Sushi,Japanese / Sushi / Donburi (rice bowl dish) / Local Sake
- Sushi Zen Main Store
Sushi,Japanese / Sushi / Crab / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood