From the chef
Fate had it that he switched jobs to being a chef. He carries on tradition and taste as a third generation chef.
Born in Hiroshima prefecture, 1956. He previously worked at a wedding hall, but sooner than later he thought about inheriting his wife's parents' business, "Reichan." After rising to the post of manager at his job at the wedding hall, he changed jobs to become a chef. Together with his father in law, the second generation of the restaurant, he worked as the third generation to continue to provide the traditional taste that had been pass on for over 50 years. He was happy to hear customers say "That was delicious!" and "Even if there was a line I'd wait until I could have some!" In order to fully absorb the long-standing restaurant's traditional flavors, he is proactively developing the restaurant.
柏田 英紀Hidenori Kashida
- Japanese / Okonomiyaki (savory pancakes) , Japanese / Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki (savory pancakes) , Japanese / Yakisoba (fried noodle)
- It is on the second floor of the Hiroshima station building "Asse."
- Japanese / Okonomiyaki (savory pancakes),Japanese / Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki (savory pancakes),Japanese / Yakisoba (fried noodle) / Okonomiyaki/Monjayaki (savory pancakes),Japanese
- Average price
- 999 JPY
- 11:00-22:00 (last order 21:30)
1F ekie, 1-2 Matsubara-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima city, Hiroshima map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 広島市南区松原町１-2 ｅｋｉｅ１階
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / MasterCard / Visa