From the chef
Enjoy our tempura using proud ingredients of Hokkaido that is fine for even senior and delicate stomach.
He is from Hokkaido. His dream has come true to be the owner chef of a restaurant specialized in tempura using ingredients from Hokkaido where he was born and raised, as such a restaurant was rare. He harvests ingredients himself in the mountains and ocean by boat, then cooks them into crispy tempura using high-quality oil.
朝日 隆仁Takahito Asahi
Tempura Ryori Sakura
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies) , Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood , Japanese / Tendon (tempura bowl)/Tenjyu (tempura lunch box)
- Recommended to take taxi from Kushiro Station. Please aim the sign of the south entrance of Eirakugai
- Japanese / Tempura (battered, fried seafood and vegies),Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Tendon (tempura bowl)/Tenjyu (tempura lunch box) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 6,000 JPY
- [Weekdays, Saturday] 5:00 pm - (L.O. 11:00 pm)
South Entrance of Eirakugai, 3-2-12, Sakaemachi, Kushiro, Hokkaido map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 北海道釧路市栄町3-2-12 栄楽街南口
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / Free Wi-Fi / Late-night service / Special diet / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room