From the chef
A chef who has loved cooking since childhood
Born in Fukuoka Prefecture on September 28th, 1985, Chef Mifune loved cooking ever since he was a kid, and went on the study at Nakamura Culinary School in Fukuoka with the hopes of making it a career. He loves all kinds of cooking and had a hard time deciding on a specialty, but when in school he resolved to follow that path of traditional Japanese cuisine. Afterwards, he trained at Ajikitcho Daimaru for five years before transferring to Ajikitcho Bunbuan when it opened. He started out there as a regular cook, but was made head chef after gaining experience and demonstrating great ability. About one year late, he is still showing of his talents in that role.
三船 桂佑Keisuke Mifune
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood , Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Directly connected to Exit 7 of Hommachi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway, Midosuji Line).
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 18,000 JPY / Lunch: 7,000 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday, Holidays, Day Before Holidays] Lunch 11:00 - 14:30 (last order 14:00) / 17:00 - 20:30 (last order 20:00)
B1F Hommachi Garden City, 3-6-4 Hommachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市中央区本町3-6-4 本町ガーデンシティB1F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / course meals