The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / Udon/Soba (noodles)
- A Japanese cuisine with a direct connection to the subway Honcho located in Chuo Ward, Osaka City [Amiyoshi Tomi Bunbui]. The restaurant is stylish and modern, with a good atmosphere, calming atmosphere, and you can enjoy your meal while relaxing. Many dishes are cooked over time, and the taste of the ingredients is fully utilized. While always enjoying seasonal dishes in the course, I study how to handle each ingredient, how to use ingredients for each season, how to show the dishes, etc. It has a good taste, delicious Japanese food, and a rich feeling.
- Feb 22 2018
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood , Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes) , Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal)
- Directly connected to Exit 7 of Hommachi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway, Midosuji Line).
- Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Japanese / Kaiseki (tea-ceremony dishes),Japanese / Kaiseki (traditional multi-course meal) / Kaiseki (course menu),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 18,000 JPY / Lunch: 7,000 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday, Holidays, Day Before Holidays] Lunch 11:00 - 14:30 (last order 14:00) / 17:00 - 20:30 (last order 20:00)
B1F Hommachi Garden City, 3-6-4 Hommachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市中央区本町3-6-4 本町ガーデンシティB1F
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Tatami room / course meals