The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Italian/French / Italian
- The sirloin steak with a mellow texture is a Japanese black beef that the chef bought from the outset. You can't forget the best part once you eat it.
- Sep 14 2018
- Located in Tachikawa, Teppanyaki Chijusu is a teppanyaki restaurant that specializes in steaks and yakiniku. Bake in front of the counter, there is plenty of presence. You can fully enjoy the taste of meat such as fillets and sirloin. Creative food is also recommended. Guests can enjoy dishes made with local ingredients.
- Feb 15 2018
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Western / Steak,Western / Teppanyaki (grilled foods) / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,000 JPY
- [ Thursday,Friday] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:00 pm (last order 1:30 pm)
[ Monday,Tuesday,Saturday,Sunday] Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm (last order 9:00 pm)
* The new coronavirus is used to temporarily shorten the working hours.
◆◆ Please contact us for Saturday and Sunday lunch parties ◆◆ * Open on Wednesdays in December
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 東京都立川市曙町3-4-3武藤ビル1F map
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
Articles of Hachioji/Tachikawa
Learn more about the local culinary scene to get ready for your Japan trip.
Here are the articles to introduce the best restaurants in Hachioji/Tachikawa.