From the chef
Always making efforts to please the guests with his dishes.
He was born in 1971 in Kanagawa prefecture. He got interested in cooking for the first time in his middle school days when he made sunny side up eggs and was told [delicious]. He has accumulated trainings and improved his knowledge and skills, only to serve delicious food. He sticks to using high-quality ingredients to bring out the original tastes of the ingredients to their maximum. Now he is devoting himself in studying about ingredients, especially to increase his repertory with [boiled fish with soy sauce].
永井 孝司Takashi Nagai
- 2 minutes walk from Hakone-Yumoto Station on Hakone Tozan Line. Go towards the direction of Tonosawa on the Tokaido Road, then on the right
- Japanese / General,Alcohol / Sawa (cocktail of spirits and soda),Alcohol / Highball / Japanese,Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 2,500 JPY / Lunch: 1,300 JPY
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (L.O. 2:00 pm) / Dinner 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm) [Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays] 11:30 am - 10:30 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm)
703-19, Yumoto, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- English menu and English-speaking staff available.
- Credit cards accepted
- English menu / English-speaking staff / Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Smoking allowed / Reservations / Child friendly / Tatami room / Counter seating available / course meals / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection