The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- Japanese / General
- This shabu-shabu specialty store offers a chic and modern atmosphere. Shimane Wagyu beef shabu-shabu is particularly good. The balance of the beautiful sashi and red meat of Kuroge Wagyu beef is exquisite, and you can not eat any stomach. I think that the goodness of the finish is because it uses fresh and fine meat. You can enjoy it with rich soy sauce and fresh ponzu vinegar.
- Jan 15 2018
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices) , Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew) , Western / General
- 15 minutes by car or bus from [Matsue Station]. 5 minutes walk from [Kenmin Kaikan-mae] Bus Stop. 3 minutes walk from Matsue Castle, along the moat of the castle
- Japanese / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices),Japanese / Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Western / General / Shabu-shabu (boiled meat slices)/Sukiyaki (hot pot stew),Japanese
- Average price
- Dinner: 5,000 JPY / Lunch: 1,500 JPY
- Lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30 pm) / Tea Time 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm / Dinner 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm (L.O. 8:30 pm)
267, Tono-machi, Matsue, Shimane map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa / Unionpay
- Free Wi-Fi / Lunch / Special diet / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Tatami room / Kotatsu (heated table) / Counter seating available / course meals / All you can drink / Large shochu selection / Large sake selection / Large wine selection