From the chef
He mastered tappanyaki (grilled on iron griddle) cuisine in his own style, after accumulating training in Kanazawa and Osaka.
He was born in 1981 in Ishikawa prefecture. After working in various fields, at the age of 27 he started training at a teppanyaki (grilled on iron griddle) restaurant in Kanazawa for 2 and a half years, and at a high-end teppanyaki restaurant in Osaka for 3 years. In February 2015, he opened [Teppanyaki Atsu-Atsu] in Kanazawa to offer reasonable teppanyaki which is generally considered high-budget. His dishes served in his own style receive high reputation, such as steak with A5-rank Hida Beef, and a teppan (iron griddle) Chinese menu cooked on an iron griddle.
多川 滋樹Shigeki Tagawa
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (iron griddle grilling) , Western / Western Teppanyaki (iron griddle grilling) , Chinese / General
- Approximately 10 minutes by car from [Kanazawa] Station on JR Hokuriku Main Line / 754 m from Nomachi Station / 5 minutes walk from [Katamachi] Bus Stop on Hokuriku Railway Bus. Along Saigawa River
- Japanese / Teppanyaki (iron griddle grilling),Western / Western Teppanyaki (iron griddle grilling) ,Chinese / General / Teppanyaki (grilled foods),Yakiniku/Steak
- Average price
- 6,000 JPY
- [Tuesday - Sunday, National Holidays, Day before National Holidays] Dinner 6:00 pm - 0:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
1F, Chanter Bldg., 1-8-1, Katamachi, Kanazawa city, Ishikawa map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 石川県金沢市片町1-8-1 シャンテビル1F
- English services
- English menu available.
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa