The Restaurant Reviews from the Recommending Chefs.
- It is a hideaway-like French. It is in the site of the storehouse of the famous sake "Manjusen" and is fashionable. It is especially recommended for people who like "Manju Izumi".
- Aug 30 2018
- 5 minutes walk from Keirinjomae Station
- Western / Western Sosaku (creative),Japanese / Sashimi (raw fish)/Seafood,Western / French / French,Italian/French
- Average price
- Dinner: 16,000 JPY / Lunch: 5,800 JPY
- [Wednesday - Sunday] Lunch 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm (L.O. 1:00 pm) Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm (L.O. 8:00 pm)
No.2, Morike Dozogun, 102, Higashi Iwasemachi, Toyama-shi, Toyama map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- American Express / Diners Club / MasterCard / Visa
- Free Wi-Fi / No smoking / Western cutlery / Reservations / Reserved rooms / Child friendly / Sommelier/wine steward / course meals / Large sake selection / Large wine selection