From the chef
He succeeded his family business as he loved [Katsudon (rice bowl topped with cutlet)] made by his father who is a chef and the first generation of the main branch.
He was born in 1971 in Osaka prefecture. His father is the founder of [KATSUDON], now it is the main branch in Hozenji Yokocho. As he loved his father's [katsudon (rice bowl topped with cutlet)], he naturally decided to succeed his family business, and became a chef. In 1993, the second branch opened in Takimi-koji of Umeda Sky Bldg. and he takes charge of both operation and cooking. He carefully prepares [cutlet] one by one, without using frozen products or synthetic seasonings, with the motto of [domestic ingredients, quick, tasty, cheap]. By strictly following the taste of his father at the main branch, he keeps the tradition of this old-established restaurant.
渡邉 誉Homare Watanabe
- 15 minutes walk from the central north exit of JR [Osaka Station], or 15 minutes walk from the Chaya-machi exit of Hankyu [Umeda Station]. Located in Takimi-koji on B1F of Umeda Sky Bldg.
- Japanese / Katsudon (fried pork cutlet bowl) / General,Japanese
- Average price
- 700 JPY
- 11:00 am - 9:30 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)
Takimi-koji, B1F, Umeda Sky Bldg., 1-1-90, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka city, Osaka map
- Address (for taxi driver )
- 大阪府大阪市北区大淀中1-1-90 梅田スカイビルB1F 滝見小路内
- English services
- Credit cards accepted
- Lunch / Western cutlery / Child friendly / Counter seating available